The Official Site of the
Conejo Oaks Baseball Club, EST 2006
The Conejo Oaks is a summer collegiate baseball organization that assists in the development of college baseball players throughout the United States. The Oaks are sponsored by Amateur Baseball Development Group (ABDG), a non-profit organization founded in the summer of 2004 by Mike Scioscia, Kevin Muno and Randy Riley. The Conejo Oaks are a member of the very respected California Collegiate League. The Conejo Oaks play a 35-40 game schedule during the summer, focusing on player development.
How to Apply
1. Click on a job Title below and read the Job Description
2. Download "Internship Application"
3. Fill out Application
4. Email Application, Cover Letter or Resume to Rebecca Willson, Director or Operations, email@example.com
5. In the subject line please put "Internship Application"
6. IF you are applying to the Broadcaster/Producer position you will also need to send in tapes or links to tapes
7. You will get a response back that we have received your application (not automatic, please allow one business day for response)
- Position is unpaid but college credits/hours can be earned upon request
- Position is from June 15 - August 1st.
- Hours vary from game to game. Home game days are typically 3pm-8pm
- Away games hours vary on location
- Check the game schedule before applying
- Letter of recommendations can be written at the end of season upon request and dependent on job performance
- Interns will have the opportunity to interact with members of the professional, collegiate and amateur baseball
- Out of area interns are responsible for finding their own housing
Positions open until filled
If you are having trouble downloading the application please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.