The Official Site of the
Conejo Oaks Baseball Club, EST 2006
The Conejo Oaks is a summer collegiate baseball organization that assists in the development of college baseball players throughout the United States. The Oaks are sponsored by Amateur Baseball Development Group (ABDG), a non-profit organization founded in the summer of 2004 by Mike Scioscia, Kevin Muno and Randy Riley. The Conejo Oaks are a member of the very respected California Collegiate League. The Conejo Oaks play a 35-40 game schedule during the summer, focusing on player development.
How to Apply
Click on a Job Title below and read the Job Description
Click on Internship Application
IF you are applying to the Broadcaster/Producer position you will also need to send in tapes or links to tapes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having trouble uploading your resume you can send it directly to email@example.com after filling out application
- Position is unpaid but college credits/hours can be earned upon request
- Position is from June 6 - August 7.
- Hours vary from game to game
- Away games hours vary on location
- Check the game schedule before applying
- Letter of recommendations can be written at the end of season upon request and dependent on job performance
- Interns will have the opportunity to interact with members of the professional, collegiate and amateur baseball
- Out of area interns are responsible for finding their own housing
Positions open until filled
If you are having trouble downloading the application please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Team Photographer - Closed