Conejo Oaks Baseball Club, EST 2006
The Oaks have created an internship program to assist college students looking for a future in various aspects of sports. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired position, a resume and cover letter.
- Maintain the Oaks' online profile and distribute team information to those inquiring.
- Create social media campaigns throughout the season to further fan involvement.
- Update the website to inform the Oaks' community of promotions as they are confirmed throughout the season.
- Work with sponsors to incorporate their product or service into an Oaks' marketing campaign.
Broadcasting/Media Relations Open
- Serve as on-air broadcaster for all Conejo Oaks home and away games.
- Manage the camera, update rosters and stats graphics for in-game production.
- Setup, breakdown, and maintaining of video production equipment
- Communicate with the press box and on-field staff to coordinate pregame, in-game, and postgame interviews.
- Keep stats throughout the game and compare with the statistician to make sure all stats are accurate.
- Live Tweet throughout the game.
- Be well organized, well oriented, and have knowledge and passion for the game of baseball.
Assistant Athletic Trainer Closed
- Assist Head Athletic Trainer in care for players on daily basis.
- Provide in-house rehabilitation programs for player injuries.
- Act as a crutch for the Head Athletic Trainer.
- Must have a passion for sports medicine and good organizational skills.
-Ability and willingness to work long and varied hours.